This article provides information on how to turn the wireless antenna on and off on a Dell™ Computer.
The wireless switch will be either a sliding switch on the left or right side edge of the computer, a key combination or single key, look for the wireless icon .
For example on the N7110/17R, N5110/15R and the N4110/14R, press and hold the <FN> key and then press the <F2> key to alternatively turn off or turn on the wireless function on the computer.
Note: For more information on where the wireless switch is located for your specific computer perform the following steps:
- Browse to the Dell Product Manuals page.
(When the Manuals page opens to the correct model of Printer proceed to Step 3, when another product shows click Change Your Product).
- Under the Yes subheading enter your printer Service Tag to get a concise list of drivers for your specific product model. Click Submit to continue. For information on how to locate your printer Service Tag refer to Dell Knowledge base article What is a Service Tag and how do I locate it?.
Note: If the Service Tag is not available, under the No subheading:
- Click the button to the left of Choose from a list of all Dell products.
- Click Continue.
- Click Laptops.
- Click your brand of computer.
- Select your computer.
- Click User's Guide, Setup Guide or Quick Start Guide.
|Start a New Search|
|Look up a journal|
|Was this page Helpful?|
|Choose your language|