Contents: Dell Latitude D830
Dell™ Latitude™ D830
Related Product Information
Click View to access the document.
Click Download to save the document to your hard drive
To save the document to your hard drive:
- Click Download.
- In the File Download, window, click Save.
- In the Save As window, click the Save in: drop-down arrow and select a directory on your computer's C: drive.
- Click Save.
- In the Download Complete window, click Close.
To unzip your downloaded file:
- Navigate to the directory location on your C: drive that you specified when you saved the file.
- Double-click the .zip file you downloaded.
- In the .zip file window, click Extract.
- In the Extract window, select the directory where you downloaded the file.
- Click Extract.
- Close the .zip file window.
Viewing HTML Documents
To view a downloaded HTML document, start your browser and click the index.htm file.
Viewing PDF Documents Running Microsoft® Windows®
PDF files require Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® 5.0 or later, which can be downloaded from the Adobe website at
Initial release: 05 September 2007
Last revised: 23 September 2009